Sunday, July 21, 2019
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
28 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
*Teach ALL Nationalities*
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
-Some Worshipped and some Doubted
Jesus left us with Authority, Activity and Ability
- Matthew 28:18- And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
- Servant lies with palsy, Jesus spoke, and he was healed immediately
- Using the authority that Jesus left us is the responsibility of all believers.
(Greek word for GO!)
- It is a continued action
- No matter where you are or what you are doing you should be GOING to the PEOPLE (making disciples)!
- Matthew 28:20b and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- Christians DO NOT be afraid, Jesus is with us while we are GOING and winning souls!
Jesus also gave us commands John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
- Love the Lord
- Love your neighbor
- Do not worry
- Rejoice & Be Rejoice
- Let your light shine
- Love your enemies
- Go make disciples
1 Corinthians 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
*Love is Long Suffering and Kind*
*In many respects, we as members no longer GOING. We depend on the Pastor to do preach, win souls, and build up and encourage the saved. Church members are acting as cheer leaders and seat warmers, but we should be doing our part and GOING. *